Tuesday, October 10th
6pm – 9pm
VENUE CHANGE – BLUE MARTINI*
$100 per ticket
An amazing night of cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and mingling with fellow attendees to start off the conference. The reception will be held outside on an island letting you connect with others. Get to know people, connect and network with fellow artists.
*Blue Martini – Located in the City North Shopping complex across from the hotel, only a 10-minute walk from the resort, or take a free shuttle from the hotel.
P: (480) 638-2683
A: 5455 High Street, Suite 101, Phoenix, AZ 85054
The Main Event
Wednesday, October 11th
$300 per ticket
CHECK-IN/BREAKFAST (7:00 AM – 9:00 AM)
- Continental Breakfast included
WELCOME TO THE CONFERENCE (9:00 AM – 9:30 AM)
- Bryce to welcome the attendees – Igniting the Mastery
– The growth of the industry
– New product introductions and value-added opportunities
– Overview of the day
DANIEL YERENBURG – DEPTH AND TECHNIQUEMP (9:30AM-10:00AM)
- Daniel Yerenburg will be discussing his technique on how he lays the most perfect impressions.
PHAEDRA WILLIAMS – DENSITY AND FEMALE PROCEDURE (10:00AM -11:00AM)
- Phaedra Williams will be doing a live procedure on a female, showing how to create density within the hair.
NEW PRODUCTS (11:00AM -11:30 AM)
- Discussion and introduction of the different products to be rolled out by Scalpa Products
- New App, Tan Aesthetics, Scalpa Temporary Concealer, Scalpa Sexxy Smile, New Grips and Needles.
AWARDS PRESENTATION (11:30 AM-12:00 PM)
- Are you the next Scalpa award winner?
BREAK FOR LUNCH & VENDOR VISIT (12:00PM -1:00PM)
- Lunch included
- Have the opportunity to see new products up close.
MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER (1:00PM -1:30PM)
- Brian Wood
SHELLEY TODD – BLENDING INTO NATURAL HAIR (1:30PM-2:00PM)
- Shelley Todd will be discussing and doing a live procedure on how to blend SMP into the natural surrounding hair.
ENOCH GLOVER – HARD HAIRLINES (2:00PM -2:30PM)
- Enoch Glover will be going over the technique and how to master the hard hairline.
VENDOR BREAKOUT & MINGLE (2:30PM-3:30PM)
- Network with other artists & vendors
VINCENZA PALARDY – NATURAL HAIRLINES (3:30PM -4:00PM)
- Enoch Glover
- Thomas McDonald
- Vincenza Palardy
BRIAN SANTORA – SCAR CAMOUFLAGING (4:30PM-5:30PM)
- Brian Santora will be talking teaching a live procedure on a linear hair transplant scar.
RECAP & OPEN FORUM CONVERSATION (4:30PM-5:00PM)
- We want to hear your voice as to what’s important to you.
- Open discussion on what we’ve learned and how we are going to implement our new strategies
CLOSING REMARKS (5:00PM-5:45PM)
- Golisano Children’s Hospital Donation Check
- Award Presentations including Artist of the Year Award
Closing Networking Event
Thursday, October 12th
Pool at JW Marriott
$100 per ticket
A fun day to end our time together for some more collaboration and networking while enjoying the sun and October fall day in the desert. Don’t forget to bring your bathing suit!